Solomon’s Song is proud to announce the launch of the Solomon’s Road to Resilience program. This program is made possible by the generous award of the George Family Foundation Catalyst Initiative Seed Grant. Solomon’s Road to Resilience program will focus on empowering youth to incorporate healthy mind body practices as a development and healing tool for psychological trauma and stress. In addition, the program will serve as a toolkit to develop skills for healthy living, develop coping mechanisms, build resiliency, and learn self-care. To participate, please fill out and email the Program application /parent permission form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two cohorts/section- one middle school cohort and one Winona Area Learning Center l cohort
- The Program is part of the school day
- Winona Area Learning Center Meets Mondays and Wednesdays for 3 weeks/section.
- Middle school cohort meets Tuesdays and Thursdays for 3 weeks/section
- Maximum of 7 students per section (7 middle school students & 7 high school students)
|Day 2||The Physiology of Stress-our survival gear|
|Day 3||Autogenic Training|
|Day 4||Guided Imagery|
|Day 5||Movement and Body Scan|
For More information please review the Road-to-Resilience-Toolkit.