August 12, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
West Lake Winona
Join us for a fun run/walk/skip around West Lake Winona. Solomon’s friends and teammates from soccer and cross-country will be posted around the lake with Super Soakers to soak the participants as they pass. The finish line will be a 34-foot blow up slip-n-slide. Post race fun includes a large blow-up obstacle course, a bounce house and a dunk tank, music and food. We are planning a day of physical fun, community building and awareness. All of the proceeds from the race will be used to provide programming for mental health awareness, suicide prevention and celebrating diversity.
Register at Active.com
Or Download the FunFest Registration Form and send with registration fee to:
226 W. Wabasha Street
Winona, MN 55987
Event details and schedule
- Register before July 21 to guarantee a race t-shirt.
- Packet Pick up Aug. 10 3:00 p.m-6 p.m. and Aug. 11 11:00 a.m-2:00 p.m at Live Well Winona, 619 Huff Street, Winona, MN
- Race day packet pick-up: 8:30-9:45 at Winona Senior High, 901 Gilmore Ave, Winona, MN
- Super Soaker Fun Run/Walk begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Strollers welcome. Wear your best super soaker fun wear and get ready to get soaked!
Is it too late to enter in the race?